Monday, May 23, 2016

Serious Business

The other day Josh mentioned that when he first stalked me online (if you haven't heard the story about how we met... just wait, it's coming)

He said that he found my blog and when he looked at it he thought "Oh, she must not be that serious about blogging"

Whhaaaattt.

Okay fine. So I don't post every day or every week or even every month. OOPS. So yeah. Maybe I'm not that serious about it. But I LOVE it and one of my dreams is to be a B L O G G E R so what the heck?

Honestly, I'm mostly just scared. Because what if I love it and I think it's going to be huge and then it isn't?

Or what if I put my whole heart and soul out there and the response is not good?

Who. Cares.

So there's some big things coming to Carlee's Modern Life. Be ready. Be pumped.

Love you.

xo,

Car

No comments:

Post a Comment